River Dubrovačka is 5 km long and narrow bay, which is located near north entrance to Dubrovnik. The enter point to the bay is located by new bridge , which shorten the original about 10 km. Karst’s springs rise at the end of the bay, the biggest one is Ombla. Around the bay are villages. This are was the famous place for Dubrovnik’s aristocracy, some of their buildings are still there.
Komolac – village located at the end of the bay Rijeka Dubrovnik, near the kart’s springs. Dam and water’s mills build there occupier’s of Dubrovnik. Refinery of cooper was there built at year 1507. The church from Middle Ages St. Duch is located at cemetery, and around church are tombstones. They are some residences of families Gundulic, Sorkosevic, Getaldic and Skocibuha.
Mokosica is fashionable suburb at the north coast bay of Rijeka Dubrovačka. Mokosica has old and new parts. Building of new part destroyed architectonic harmony of old part. They are located couple of summer residency of Dubrovnic aristocracy; the most important one is residency of family GucetiMJurdevic from 16th century. The last meeting of the Dubrovnik’s aristocracy did there in year 1815.
Rozat – village located in the northeast part of bay of Rijeka Dubrovačka. First informations are from year 1285. Monastery with church of St. Marija, which was established in year 1393 and rebuilt at the beginning of 18th century, is located at the coast. Its crosswise hall is from year 1585. Parish church which was rebuilt in year 1667 after the earthquake is located at the peak above the village.